Monday, April 30, 2012

MyGlam: March & April

Yes, I am VERY late in posting both month's MyGlam bags. Reason being, is that I really didn't feel March was even worth talking about but after seeing others post about it, and others talk about how they want it, I feel you should all know how inconsistent these beauty subscription services can be at times. March and April are prime examples of the inconsistency. So, I'll Jump right in. (Beware this is pic heavy)

March:




 <-- Contents of the bag.
   
 Monthly card listing and description
                                            -->



Here we have the Dermstore Care Package: Dermstore  $25 Gift Card, Pur-lisse Moisturizer, Murad Eye Lift Protector 


Left picture is one the "Foundational Elements" that each glammie rec'd., which could be 3LAB Cleansing Foam, Murad Bronzing Boost, OR Pur-lisse Lip Nourisher <--what I received.






 Here we have the Keracolor Color Enhancing Leave-In Treatment. This product protects, strengthens, and hydrates ALL hair types. Each package can get 2-4 uses.




 And lastly, we have a MyGlam Exclusive Classic Crease Brush && Case. This was hand selected by Michelle Phan herself, from her recent trip to Hong Kong. I LOVED this item. I need brushes. I have very few because of my budget. The case was a little cheap but hey I have a case for new brush now. And little did I know April's bag contained 2 more exclusive brushes!




So I rate March's Bag a 5/10. It seemed to be lacking. I loved the Crease Brush & Case, and the Pur-lisse Nourishing Lip Treatment has treated me fairly well. As for the other products, they were a bit of a bore. I did accidentally receive two Dermstore Care packages, but those items were my LEAST favorite. The "gift card" was simply a coupon. Receive amazing gift cards is one thing, but to find out there are a mere coupon is frustrating. Why bother? Anyhow, onto the April bag.




April:




<--- Contents of April's bag


Description of each item -->

 Here we have the All-Belle Eyelashes. I think these are gorgeous and perfect for a special night with my honey. They are faux lashes and included glue, which is a great perk since I currently don't have an glue.






 Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil. I received the color "Perversion" which is a great staple to have. This really does glide on so smooth. It last, and this item alone pays for the whole bag.
All Over Eyeshadow Brush and Eyeliner Brush. Two more exclusive brushes to add to the MyGlam collection. Another great item for the bag. I need brushes like I said before and these are great beginner brushes.






DermStore Lip Quench-Moistuire Infused Lip Treatment. This treatment softens and soothes lips. It's very pretty and can be used on anyone. It has a nice sheer pink tint. The only complaint I have is not toward the products itself, but its very similar to the Pur-Lisse Nourishing Treatment I received Last Month.






I rate Aprils bag 10/10. There is not one item i don't like. I like everything. and I will use everything, However, after recieving this bag I am astonished at the major difference between March and April's contents. As you can see, April's bag had more cosmetics and March's was more skin oriented. There were several emails saying MyGlam "listened" to us. And apparently they did, but I am not holding my breath. I will see whats up for May. And please don't think I am complaining. It is my choice to purchase a bag every month. I just want everyone to see the inconsistency of each months bag. I will continue my subscription to see.


So what do you think? Are you a subscriber? Whether or not you are, do you see the inconsistencies, or are satisfied? Let me know what you think please!


xoxo mattabellax3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate any and all comments and will always try my best to reply to each and every one. I accept feedback and constructive criticism. All I ask is that there is no negativity towards other readers and no foul language used here. Thank you for being a lovely reader of my blog!

Feel free to leave you're blog links, just no spamming please.

<3 mattabellax3